Hardcover, 272 Pages, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Businessweek, and Amazon.com Bestseller
What if you’ve been lied to about money and investing? How soon would you like to find out?
What if the most popular financial strategies are actually dangerous myths spread by institutions with vested interests? What if you could become far wealthier much sooner than you’ve ever realized—by doing the opposite of what you’re taught in financial media?
You can and you will when you conquer the myths and embrace the revolutionary truths revealed in this New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Businessweek, and Amazon.com bestseller by Garrett Gunderson and Stephen Palmer.
- 401(k)s and the stock market are extremely risky investments for most people.
Learn how to create safer investments that are collateralized, cash-flowing, controllable, and aligned with your expertise, passion, and purpose.
- Conventional retirement planning strategies, techniques and products may be preventing you from fully enjoying retirement.
You can maximize the productivity of your resources, reduce risk, and retire well with the right education and a proper macroeconomic plan.
- Net worth is a poor indicator of wealth and your ability to retire well.
What matters is cash flow, and this book will teach you how to develop it.
- “High risk equals high returns” is utterly false and profoundly dangerous.
Learn how to increase your returns and reduce your risk through smart, value-based investing
- Debt may not be what you think it is.
Learn the proper definition of debt and how this understanding can increase your prosperity
- No amount of financial planning, saving, discipline, studying, luck or anything else can make you wealthy if you’re stuck in the scarcity mindset.
Learn why the abundance paradigm is the foundational and most essential component of your prosperity.
Of course, Killing Sacred Cows isn’t for everyone—just those tired of following the herd and getting slaughtered by the market.
Read this book to learn the right way to grow, protect, and enjoy your wealth.
Hardcover, 272 Pages